The popular AIDA64 (formerly Everest) a hardware and software information exploring utility is now also available for Android devices. A good edition among already available similar applications at Play Store. Like PC version, AIDA64 for Android can explore almost all information encoded by manufacturers in their products running inside your devices. AIDA64 supports Android phones, tablets and also smartwatches and Android powered TVs.
Developer: FinalWire Ltd
Current Version: 1.47
Supported OS: Android 2.1 an above
Safe APK: AIDA64 APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: E8D1D89A2D0CAB875F9B2E3FE7A6A488BAF08ED2 ]
AIDA64 app has got quite easy and responsive user interface. The forward and backward navigation is easier while checking system details. The core features included in this app are CPU detection and real-time core clock measurement. How fast is your CPU, you can check through this app and how its cores and threads are being used can also be observed live. The complete information about CPU make and architecture details can also be found with this app. Display screen information including screen dimensions, pixel density, and manufacturer information can be seen. Real-time GPU clock measurement, Open GL, GPU details including make, GPU clock range, refresh rate and architecture can be found. Battery details including charging source, battery level, health, temperature, voltage and technology of battery is displayed under battery section. Network information includes exploring WiFi and cellular network details. All details related to your device operating system can be checked using AIDA64.
Some other worth noting features included in AIDA64 are memory and storage details, SoC and device model identification, PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listings, listing of installed apps, codec and system directories and Android wear module a native app for watches. With AIDA64 find all the information related to your device sensors, thermal values of CPU and GPU, battery etc and most of all get complete details about your phone or tablet front and back cameras. So, if you have not yet tried AIDA64 for Android, grab it and see what this freeware app can do for you. (Note that sometimes, information regarding a hardware might be displayed incorrect. That could be due to the wrong information encoded by manufacturers. In that case, you may report the error to AIDA64 from about page to let them correct that in upcoming updates)
– Wi-Fi Aware information
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Exynos 8895, Helio P20, Helio P25
– Fixed: installed RAM size calculation on Galaxy S8, S8+
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Improved support for Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+
– Window resizing support for Samsung DeX
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Snapdragon 435 (MSM8940)
– Fixed: Vulkan devices enumeration on ARM Mali + Android 7.0
– Fixed: manufacturing process information for Exynos 7580
– Fixed: installed RAM size calculation
– Settings / text size configuration
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)
– Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
– Fixed: crash at Devices page
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
– Fixed: 5GHz WiFi capability reporting for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
– Vulkan devices enumeration on Galaxy Note7, S7, S7 edge
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio P10, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 430
– Fixed: Vulkan devices enumeration on nVIDIA Shield devices
– Fixed: battery charge rate measurement on several devices
– Baseband version information
– Camera properties detection via Camera2 API
– Remaining battery charge time information for select devices
– Improved fingerprint scanner detection
– Fixed: CPU instruction set detection for 64-bit ARM processors
– Fixed: front camera video resolution for Sparkle V
– Fixed: identification of Snapdragon 212 (MSM8909v2)
– Fixed: crash during OpenGL ES detection
– Fixed: crash at page refresh
– Fixed: crash at Apps page
[expand title=”Read all version notes…” swaptitle=”Collapse…”]
– Improvements for accurate temperature measurements.
– Fixed battery charge rate information for several devices.
– Fixed camera capability for several devices.
– Corrected screen resolution information for Xperia Z5 Premium.
– Improved core architecture detection for Kirin 950 and Snapdragon 810 v2.1
– Android security patch level information.
– Supports more languages.
– Added support for Android Marshamllow.
– Other improvements and bug fixes.
– Localization for Portuguese.
– Improved dual SIM support for Android Lollipop 5.1+
– Fixed battery charge rate measurement on some Samsung and Sony Xperia models.
– Improved camera ID detection.
– Some other bugs fixed.
– Russian Localization.
– Fixed crashes on some HTC smartphones.
– Added settings and language configuration.
– Improved GPU and CPU detection for accurate display of information[/expand]