Browse internet with ‘Dolphin Browser for Android’. Dolphin web browser offers all the features that you need while surfing over internet, watching videos and downloading stuff. The browser has got nice looking user interface. It displays websites well and browsing speed is also good. (We did face some issues while loading pages on some sites but overall our experience with it was good)
Developer: Dolphin Browser
Current Version: 11.5.16
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: Dolphin Browser APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 5F014AD7A8A829B1BEA3D4F53BDA56313084AA5B ]
– Dolphin Browser offers support for ‘flash player for Android’.
– Supports HTML5 video player.
– Watch internet videos directly on web browser.
– Download all kinds of files and videos. Manage downloaded files in file manager.
– Block ads with builtin Adblocker. Supports blocking popup, banner and video ads.
– Supports opening multiple tabs at once.
– Bookmark favorite web pages.
– Browse privately with incognito browsing. Browsing history won’t be recorded.
– Easily switch between search engines and make any your default search provider.
– Sync history, bookmarks and passwords across multiple devices.
– Gesture: Create personal Gesture for websites and common features. For example draw a letter ”D” to go to Duckduckgo or “B” to go to Bing.
– Sonar: Use your voice to search, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite websites and navigate the web.
– Customize themes colors and wallpapers to change browser look.
– Dolphin supports addons. Several free addons are available. Install any according to your needs.
– Added: Improved “Clear cache when exit” feature
– Fixed: Crash fixes
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Added Adblock support with Jetpack off
– Stability improvement for Android N
– Fixed password remembering issue with Jetpack off for Android 4.4 +
– UI localization for some languages