Uninstalling apps on Android devices is extremely easy. Options are provided within app drawer and settings to uninstall apps and games from your phone or tablet. But that could be time consuming if you wish to uninstall several apps simultaneously or your device may have weirdly lengthy uninstall procedure. In that case, you can take advantage of Easy Uninstaller to uninstall all the necessary apps quickly and easily.
Developer: INFOLIFE LLC
Current Version: 3.1.7
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: Easy Uninstaller APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 31A5D656CC8BAFC98FD3712FD2D995220B9A6247 ]
– With Easy Uninstaller, select multiple apps and uninstall them by pressing “Uninstall Selected Apps” button. Individual apps can also be removed from device in no time.
– Enlists all the apps installed on your device thus ease your task of removing specific apps. Note that protected system apps can not be removed.
– Scan apps with virus scanner (Trustlook supported)
– Track the battery usage by apps. Also track the app usage.
– supports app search & sort. Type keyword in the search box to search the app that you want to uninstall. Press ‘Menu > Sort’ to sort the apps several ways.
– Long pressing specified app will open a context menu and provide more options. View app details and share apps. You can also search the app in the Google market via “Search in Google Market” option.
– Displays app name, version, last update time and app size. Supports cached app list.
– Supports moving files to external storage. Note that not all apps can be installed or moved to SD card due to the restriction imposed by developers.
– Displays uninstall history and uninstall reminder.
– Bug Fixes.
– UI improvements.
– New material design UI.