ES File Explorer is a free and full featured file manager for Android devices that let you browse and open files stored in your device memory. ES File Explorer supports both internal and external storage and integrates the cloud storage as well to let you save and share files online. Open documents, view and extract compressed files, explore images, play audio and video files with ES File Explorer.
– Manage your files stored on internal and external storage. Perform tasks like Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Rename, Search, Send, Hide, Share, Create Shortcuts and bookmark.
– Remotely manage your Android phone or tablet files from computer over network.
– Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
– supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between them over bluetooth.
– View all APKs stored on your device. Install apps from APK files, categorize them, uninstall and backup your apps.
– Includes support for ZIP and RAR. Open or extract ZIP and RAR archives. Create encrypted (AES256) ZIP files.
– Includes built-in media player and image viewer for audios, videos and pictures.
– Supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
– Displays thumbnails for images, audio and video files and APKs.
– Includes text viewer and editor.
– Kill tasks to increase memory and speed of your device. Automatically kill the running apps excluding necessary apps.
– Delete junk files that consume the storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
– ES File explorer is also a root explorer that includes file management tools for root users.
– Displays storage statistics on home interface of file manager.
– Supports multiple languages.
Developer: ES Global
Current Version: 126.96.36.199
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: ES File Explorer APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Fixed Sender issue on Android 7.0
– Brand new UI of Video Player
– Improvements for Android 6.0 “Format as internal storage” feature to work
– Solved external SD card write issue on Android 5.0 and above
– Root support on more device
Overview of Previous Updates:
*Added Album view in image library
*Added Search in homepage
*Fixed crashes when using music player
*Fixed encrypted compression issues
*Minor bug fixes