File Commander is an Android file manager available free of charge to Android phone and tablet users. This small app will help you to browse and open files stored on your device and cloud storage. Sometime, phones and tablets do not come with pre-installed file manager which makes it difficult to access files stored in internal storage and external flash cards. Thus users need to install some good third party file manager on their devices. File Commander can serve the purpose.
File Commander Premium version is also available in the form of In-app purchases that enables more features in freeware version. With File Commander, users can explore files, rename, copy and move them. Separate libraries make it easier to manage and open audio and video files, view pictures and send them. Sort files with different criteria and types. Sort them by location like cloud files, local files and downloads. This app supports sending files over bluetooth and WiFi direct. Users can also email files. Multiple files can be compressed in zip format before moving or sending them. File Commander supports several cloud storage services like Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive. Store your files on cloud if you feel phone storage is not enough for your needs. Search any files stored on device with dedicated search option. Powerful global search lets users search files stored anywhere on cloud or FTP. With recent file feature, resume from where you left.
File Commander supports network connectivity like FTP/FTPS, local network access and accessing Windows and Samba based network locations and remote sharing on Sony Xperia phones. Additional features included in File Commander Premium are Bookmarks to selected folders, recycle bin for deleted files so you can restore them if you want. Support for hidden files and folders and most of all it is ads free.
Current Version: 3.9.14584
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: File Commander APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Convert your files into over 100 different formats using more than 1200 types of conversions
– Support for Android Nougat includes multi-window multitasking
– Arranging homescreen categories has been fixed
– Image Viewer stability improvements
– Numerous other bug fixes and performance improvements
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Added ‘move to’ feature to quickly relocate files to and from any connected storage, remote or local.
– New ‘extract to’ feature lets you open and extract compressed files to any connected storage, remote or local.
– Added support to remember folder sorting and view modes.
– Optimized access to remote files.
– Bug Fixes.