Google Street View let you explore landmarks and locations on street level. Step inside museums, arena, restaurants and other places and see the real world like you are there. Create photo spheres to add your own street view experience. You can use your phone or one-shot spherical camera to take 360 degree shots and publish on Google Maps
Developer: Google Inc.
Current Version: 188.8.131.52637942
Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
Safe APK: Street View APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 38918A453D07199354F8B19AF05EC6562CED5788 ]
– Explore all of Street View including contributions from people.
– Review your own public profile of photo spheres.
– Manage your public and private photo spheres.
– Street View app offers special cardboard mode for photo spheres.
– Use your phone camera to create and share your photo spheres to Google Maps.You can also share them privately as flat photos.
– Users can connect to spherical camera to capture 360 degree shots in one tap.
– Browse and get notifications about Google’s newest special collections.
– Try an easy new way to connect your photos.
– Use the Contribute tab to find places near you that are missing 360 photos.
– See your most popular photos (and more) with our new Stats panel.
– Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Unpublished 360 photos will now group together based on place or time.
– Automatically detect faces for blurs in 360 photos.
– You can now share links to user profiles.
– Lots of feature improvements and bug fixes.