OfficeSuite is the perfect alternative of Microsoft Office for mobile platform. Features that you mostly get with paid Office software, you can get for free with OfficeSuite. Creating documents on smaller mobile devices was never an easy task. Now, with apps like OfficeSuite, it is simpler and easier to create professional level documents right on your mobile phone. Use it to edit or create new Word, Excel, PowerPoint and even PDF documents.
Today, Google Play is crowded with numerous free and paid office applications developed for almost similar purposes. OfficeSuite by MobiSystems stands out in crowd with its advanced features. Previously, you would be needing a separate PDF editor app like Adobe Acrobat. But now create apps with just single app like OfficeSuite. The notable features included in this app are listed below:
– create large office documents with familiar desktop style interface. Users can preserve document formatting and track changes made to documents.
– Word documents can be created with fully featured text editor. Users can add images, formats and spell check the mistakes. Users can also lookup words in online Oxford English Dictionary directly from this app.
– Spreadsheets and tables can be created with standard excel layout. Equations and formulas can be applied too.
– Presentations can be created by adding text, charts, tables and images.
– Supports office formats like DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM and PDF.
– Supports PDF camera scanning, digital signatures and permission management.
– OfficeSuite app carries built-in File Browser to access any files stored on phone memory or external memory card.
– Files can be shared over cloud services like OneDrive, DropBox, Box, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, SugarSync as well as through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct and email.
– OfficeSuite + PDF editor is now available in 56 languages.
OfficeSuite Premium addons carry functions like converting PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub, Quick PDF scanner, PhotoSuite professional, Microsoft Compatibility Font Check, enhanced Spell Check and working with password protected files. Freeware version carries these addons as in-app-purchases that can extend the functionality of app without installing pro version. Separate OfficeSuite Pro is also available at Play Store which users may buy to get extended features. Additional features included in OfficeSuite Pro are support for RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP, Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP. Word, Excel and PowerPoint editors carry several other useful features.
Current Version: 8.8.6139
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK OfficeSuite + PDF Editor APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Bug fixes as per users feedback.
Overview of Previous Versions:
– Android N support: Work on two documents simultaneously using split-screen mode
– UI enhancements: The overflow menu in Read Mode has been unified for greater usability
– Page thumbnails: PDFs now display page thumbnails in landscape orientation for easier navigation
– Full Copy/Paste: Copy and Paste formatted text and paragraphs between OfficeSuite modules
– Invite friends: Invite your friends to get OfficeSuite and be productive anywhere.
– Track changes: Changes made in documents are now visible in all OfficeSuite versions.
– Account management: View and modify your personal info, purchases, and devices.
– Stability improvements and bug fixes. OfficeSuite is now even more seamless and reliable.
– App speed has been improved so you can work faster than ever.
– Added ability to choose whether to open with File Commander or internal browser.
– User interface, performance and stability improvements.
– Night mode and View mode enhancements.
– Table visualization and edit.
– View mode enhancements.
– Multiple selection of shapes.
– Edit line spacing, superscript, subscript.
– Table edit: fill color.
– Save drawings from presentations.
– Two page mode.
– Night mode.
– Font style for free text annotations.
– Added option to join OfficeSuite Beta testing group in settings menu.
– Improved View mode in Word documents.
– Added support for Android Marshmallow.
– Added support for external keyboard.
– Right-to-left language support.
– New templates for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– New app icon.
– Fonts pack has been updated for OfficeSuite 8 premium version.
– Word Module: Improved insert dialogues for shapes, graphics, and now symbols. Hyperlink detection and better text to speech recognition.
– Excel Module: Added data validation. Suggestions now appear after typing = in formula bar.
– PowerPoint Module: Smart art and themes support added.
– PDF Module: Single page and full screen view modes
– Bugs fixes.