If you often use mobile data to access internet, Opera Mini can help you save data and money. It’s a fast and safe web browser that you can use to do surfing, streaming, download videos, shopping and much more. Due to its smaller size, it’s a better alternative to regular Opera Browser for using on slower devices.
Current Version: 26.0.2254.117551
Supported OS: Android 5.0 and above
Safe APK: Opera Mini APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: D67A8C3BE07403744EF8827071A939D395DCB248 ]
– Browse internet like you do on any other web browser and save mobile data.
– Keep track of your data. Check the saved data in settings menu.
– Block annoying ads with built-in ad blocker.
– Supports downloading videos. Just tap the download button and those will be saved on your device (YouTube is not supported)
– Download files in the background and hold off downloading larger files until you’re back on Wi-Fi.
– Displays notification when download is complete.
– Add your favorite and frequently used sites on homescreen for quick access.
– Supports multi-tasking. Open several web pages simultaneously.
– Supports private browsing. Incognito browsing won’t keep the record of visited sites.
– Bookmark websites. You can also save your favorite web pages to read offline.
– Switch the search engine and assign your favorite search engine as default
– Get the latest news right on Opera Mini start page. Choose the categories of your interest.
– Synchronize Opera Mini across all your devices. Bookmarks, speed dial shortcuts and opened tabs will be synchronized.
– Supports night mode. Dim the screen to relax your eyes.
– Audio player improvements
– Download manager bug fixes and UI improvements
– Start page news local news support
– Cricket Hub league filters
– Cricket Hub Buzz tab with cricket videos and news
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Opera Cricket: points table
– Audio player
– Accelerated download speed
– Download improvements on Wi-Fi
– Start page news comments
– Material design and UI refresh
– Video improvement: Youtube playback, RTSP stream support
– Startup performance improvement
– Start page news improvement
21.0 – 22.0
– Simplified start page layout
– Updated main menu items
– Reload button in the bottom navigation bar to refresh the start page news
– Performance improvement
– New start page news design
– New download manager and background downloading
– Extended address bar suggestions
– Bug fixes.
– New address bar site suggestions
– Main menu layout change and restyled address bar