PicsArt is a free and powerful photo editor that provides a wide range of editing and drawing tools to edit photographs and pictures stored on device. It’s a professional mobile photo editing app which offers its users hundreds of filters and effects to beautify and customize the photographs. Take photographs with mobile camera right from the app or import any picture stored on device and quickly start editing it. Digital drawings are now easier to draw on mobile device with PicsArt.
Android 4.0.3 and above
Safe APK: PicsArt Photo Studio APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 69A244A7F7E898D469A09E06A1E8E03FEB2428E0 ]
PicsArt requires no professional training. Ordinary users can install it and immediately start using it. PicsArt also has got a huge community of like minded people with whom you can share your own creativity and discover their stuff. App features are highlighted below:
– Provides several tools to edit images. Use crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, clone tool, text and image overlays, layers editing, camera layers, photo filters, customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks and many more.
– Using collage maker, create photo collages in grids, frames, free form or with photos in the background. You can also create greeting cards with PicsArt.
– PicsArt carries advanced drawing suite that includes, brushes, layers, stickers and overlays. You can freely draw anything.
– Generate gifs and time-lapse video of your drawing work and publish on YouTube.
– The app carries photo camera with multiple live layers and artistic masks to take pictures with style.
– Immediately save your edited picture on device with one tap on “Gallery” button.
– Share your creativity with PicsArt community and also over social media sites. You can also email your work right from the app.
– Get thousands of free and paid stickers, frames, filters, collage frames and clipart images from PicsArt shop. New stuff is added on regular basis.
– Dispersion Tool: You can now disperse yourself with just one tap! Check it out.
Overview of Previous Updates:
8.5.6 – 8.8.4
– Bug fixes.
8.0.4 – 8.4.2
– New Prism Effect.
– User Interface improvements.
– New camera look.
– Other improvements.
– We’ve rethought your creative process a bit, and made app sleeker, slicker and definitely smoother. Camera has a new look too.
– PicsArt’s new Cutout Tool makes it easy to select parts of a picture by auto-detecting edges and saving your selection as a sticker so you can use it later.
– Check out the new Off Grid and Spotted Effects for yet another awesome way to edit your pictures!
– Redesigned and totally reworked Challenges tab to see the new ways you can be active on PicsArt.
– Daily Photo Challenges are back.
– The Red Eye effect is back with a sleek new look and functional improvements.