Socialize with yellow app: Snapchat. Unlike other social media apps, Snapchat gives a glimpse of what’s your friends are up to and then the chat with snap disappears from screen. Nope, they won’t be stored on device or application won’t archive them. Perfect for people who wants to share moments of their lives without making them a lasting digital memory.
Snapchat app for Android requires your phone camera to let you snap yourself or the world around you. The core features that are the part of this app are listed below:
– As mentioned above, Snapchat app just gives a glimpse of shared life events. The app will automatically delete conversations after they have been viewed. Company declares that those are actually deleted from their servers. So, no record is kept. But users who are the part of conversations may take snapshots of those conversations and save them on their devices.
– Snapchat requires Google Play Services (Google Settings) installed on your phone. With out that, the app will not function. When started for the first time, the app asks you to login to your Snapchat account or signup for a new account. So, you do need to be registered to use this app.
– The app supports sharing photos and videos that were taken with this app. Users can add captions while sending them to people.
– Snapchat Android app is a little heavier on system resources. So, make sure you have enough RAM available to let this app work properly without hanging device. Phones and tablets with at least 1 GB RAM and powered with multi-core CPU are recommended for using this app.
– The app is fully compatible with Android 4.0 and later OS versions. Latest Snapchat updates are fully compatible with Android Marshmallow 6.0. Unfortunately, this app will no longer work on Gingerbread and previous versions. So, you may need to grab an older versions APK to use it on old phones.
Developer: Snapchat Inc. Current Version: 220.127.116.11 Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above