If you are looking for a good video downloading app for Android that actually works and capable of fetching and downloading videos in high quality from popular media sharing sites, your quest should end with SnapTube. SnapTube is an advanced media browser and downloader tool that let you stream videos from popular media sharing sites and download them to watch offline or share with friend. The videos are saved as MP4 format thus can be played with default video player of Android or any third party media player app like MX Player or VLC.
– Supports Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Vine, Live Leak, Dailymotion, YouTube, Metacafe and many more.
– Carries a builtin browser for browsing and watching videos online.
– Supports fetching downloadable videos from stock and third party web browsers. Just copy the video link to clipboard and SnapTube will get that automatically.
– Supports downloading videos in multiple qualities including HD.
– Supports downloading video as audio in MP3 and M4A.
– Displays Popular Videos, Top videos and 1080p videos from YouTube.
– Categorizes videos in multiple categories for watching related videos.
– Choose path, limit download tasks and choose fast download mode from settings to boost the download speed. Fast download feature uses multiple connections to help achieve maximum download speed.
– Displays push notifications. (notifications can be disabled from settings)
– Users may disable app auto-update to conserve mobile data.
– Small size and responsive layout.
– Supports all kind of Android phones and tablets.
Disclaimer: Act responsibly and download only free videos or those which are in public domain. We are not responsible for abuse of such tools.
Current Version: 18.104.22.16835
Supported OS: Android 2.3.3 and above
Safe to Install: SnapTube APK was fetched using an Android device and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Supports Android Marshmallow 6.0.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.