SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool that allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your phone or tablet that needs root. Superuser access management tool runs through a “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management tool will no longer operate. If you want to switch back follow these steps:
1- Open that application, and search for an option to install/update/replace the “su binary”.
2- Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want.
3- Uninstall SuperSU.
4- Now you can switch to some other superuser access management tool.
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Complete unroot
– Deep process detection.
– Superuser access prompt
– Superuser access logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer using codes *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
(NOTE that not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#)
The additional features included in SuperSU Pro version includes: OTA survival mode, full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error), Per-app user override, per-app logging configuration, Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time, PIN protection including per-app PIN protection and adjust auto-deny countdown
Current Version: 2.76
Supported OS: Android 2.1 and above
Safe to Install: SuperSU APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Clearing logs now asks for confirmation
– Added guide screen for new users
– Fixed memory leak that could ultimately lead to reboots or root not working
– Fixed an issue that might have caused root loss on temporary unroot