Create, extract and manage archives with ZArchiver. The app offers enhanced features and support for wide range of archive formats. You can explore files stored in archives, extract them to desired location and create a new archive from files stored on your device. Got APKs? You can explore files in them with ZArchiver.
– Multithreading support. App utilizes multiple processor cores to speed up compression.
– Support for UTF-8/UTF-16 in filenames. Allows you to use symbols in file names.
– Mmulti-select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename.
– Supports creating following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar.
– Supports Decompressing following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc).
– View archive contents without extracting archives.
– Supports creating and extracting password-protected archives.
– Supports creating and extracting multi-part archives. (7z and RAR decompression only)
– Edit archives . Add or remove files from the archve.
– Supports partial archive decompression.
– Open archive files from Mail.
– Displays information about archives. Get information about APK files like MD5, package name, version, version code and SDK.
Current Version: 0.8.4
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: ZArchiver APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– ROOT operations.
– 7zip updated to latest version.
– Android 6 support.
– Other fixes and improvements.