Line: Free Calls and Messages app is a top source of communication which is free and offers lots of features to connect with people including group calling, group chat, private conversations and free voice and video calling. Make your chats enjoyable with lots of fun stickers and media. Line now also supports international calls to mobile phones and landlines at competitively low rates. With its worldwide availability, Line brings people closer together by eliminating the boundaries through its brilliant network that utilizes core internet infrastructure.
Developer: Line Corporation
Current Version: 6.9.3
Supported OS: Anroid 4.0.3 and Above
Safe APK: Line APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 89396DC419292473972813922867E6973D6F5C50 ]
Line service is available for multiple platforms including both computer and mobile. Line app for android is equipped with plenty of features that adds value to the quality free service. It does not matter whether a call is made from an iPhone, Windows Phone Android phone or any other device, all these calls are receivable on any platform for which Line is available. Same is the case for messages. It supports both high quality voice calls and video calling. Users can make a switch between the two. Video calling uses phone front camera and may also support back camera. Messaging can be simple text, or decorated with smilies and stickers, pictures and videos. The stickers store is full of exciting characters and images that is also free. Users can choose stored pictures and videos on device and send them or take new with camera with taps of buttons. GPS coordinates can also be shared to let others know about your location or tell what you are up to. Moreover, users can make groups, add desired people in them and share the stuff with multiple people at once. Separate groups for variety of purposes can be made.
Line is a full featured social networking service that acts more or less like any other popular social networking site available today. Users can update status on their timeline and even make comments on friends’ posts. They can also connect with their favorite personalities or products and services by connecting to their official accounts. Users need to create their own accounts for that purpose. Line now also supports chat search feature that allows users search between old chats and messages and locate required stuff in no time. The user interface of app is quite simple, nicely designed and responsive. Line android app supports wide range of devices including both phones and tablets. The new updates are bringing more new cool stuff but are also retaining already established functions. If you are tired of using Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and wanting to make a switch. Then Line deserves a trial.
– Minor Improvements.
> If the screen appears blank when trying to view related services or web pages in LINE, please update to the latest version of Android System WebView.
> If the blank screen issue continues after updating WebView, try updating Chrome to its latest version.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Posts in progress can now be saved as drafts.
– Users can now search for a hashtag and then create a post with the same hashtag directly from its search results screen.
– Related hashtags are now displayed on a hashtag’s search results screen.
– Animated GIFs can now be sent in chats.
– A QR Code button has been added to the More tab.
– Added an auto-play option for videos on the Timeline.
– The Timeline now supports pop-up stickers.
– LINE features an in-app browser.
– Now you can see bigger thumbnails for videos before sharing them in chats and on your timeline.
– Notifications are sent to chats whenever new posts are added
– Groups can now be added to favorites
– Improved message typing status user interface
– Added ‘ycon’ to the chat’s ‘+’ menu
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
– User interface updates. Design updates to thumbnails.
– Improved settings menu. Added new photo filter.
– Bugs fixes.