Snapseed is a professional photo editing application developed for ordinary mobile users. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit a photograph and save that. Developed by Google, Snapseed offers easy to use tools that do not require professional level skills and advanced knowledge to modify your pictures. Just install it, import any photograph or picture stored on your Android device and start editing with all the tools provided with this app.
Developer: Google Inc.
Current Version: 126.96.36.199817062
Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
Different tool features and usage details are mentioned below:
– Raw Develop: Adjust exposure and white balance in photographs, tweak shadows & highlights, add structure and more in DNG RAW images.
– Tune Image: Use it to automatically and instantly make fixes. Use Ambiance to create depth that uniquely adapts to photograph colors and fine tune brightness, contrast, and saturation.
– Crop: crop pictures to standard aspect ratios or free crop any portion of image.
– Details: Enhance picture details with sharpening tool or the unique Structure control to make the details appear better than before.
– Rotate: Rotate images freely, 90 degrees or straighten.
– Transform: Adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes. Then fill in empty areas after rotation.
– Brush: Use brushes to apply effects to specific portion of images.
– Healing: Remove dust, scratches and dirt from images without leaving a trace that they were there.
– Vignette: Adjust brightness around the the subject of an image. Includes a control to freely position the effect.
– Selective adjust: Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your pictures in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
– Snapseed filters include Lens blur that highlights part of image by blurring remaining image, glamour glow adds glow to the image, tonal contrast brings out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, HDR scape creates effect of multiple exposures, drama filter adds styles to images ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects, grunge filter adds edgy look with strong styles and textures overlay, retrolux makes your photographs truly retro, noir that add modern black and white film look to photographs and Frames filter adds stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
– Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit, copy or apply to another image. Use stacks to go back in time visually and re-edit any filter any time. You can also remove a filter at any position in the stack.
– Snapseed is compatible with phones and tablets. Editing is possible in both portrait and landscape mode.