Convert video and audio files to different formats on your Android devices with A/V Converter (formerly Video Converter Android 2). It’s an all-in-one media converter app that supports wide range of audio and video formats. The new “Audio/Video Converter” app is the successor of “Video Converter Android” developed by roman10. It’s a restricted freeware converter with Pro features that can be bought.
Developer: rierie501 Current Version: 184.108.40.206 Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK: Audio Video Converter APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 12F9224FC640FF155A213FCCC6B7EDF91CFD0541 ]
– Supports popular video and audio formats.
– Supported video formats include mp4, 3gp, asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4.
– Supported audio formats include m4a,mp2, wav, pcm, mp3, mp4 aac, wma, flac, ogg
– Supports extracting audio from video files.
– Includes pre-configured profiles for easy conversion.
– Users can manually adjust bitrate, resolution and codec before conversion.
– Supports video rotation.
– convert animated gif to video.
– organize your video and audio files.
– Share converted video and audio files with people.
– Ads supported. Several features are available in Pro version only.
Note that the conversion speed depends upon hardware capability of your Android phone or tablet.