WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger app developed for communication via mobile phones, tablets and other devices.It is now owned by Facebook Inc. and available for all major mobile platforms including Android. WhatsApps for Android is best alternative to stock messaging service of phone and tablets that is fast, reliable and widely accessible. Sending SMS costs money especially when you need to send it abroad. But with WhatsApp sending messages is entirely free.
Developer: WhatsApp Inc.
Current Version: 2.18.105
Supported OS: Android 4.0.3 & above
Safe APK: WhatsApp APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 38A0F7D505FE18FEC64FBF343ECAAAF310DBD799 ]
WhatsApp messenger for Android utilizes WiFi and mobile network (2G, 3G and 4G) to send and receive text messages, images and videos, and audio notes. WhatsApp offers its lifetime subscription for free now. The core features included in this app are send messages to anyone in phone book who uses WhatsApp. It automatically detects who is using it and shows the list of users. Users can create groups, set details for that, apply profile pictures and do group chats. A message, image or video sent in a groups is sent to everyone present in the group. Any group member can leave the group any time. Additionally, group members can also make changes to the group name and profile pictures. There is a built in photo, video gallery in this app through which users can select items to send. Audio messages can be recorded and sent for voice chat. Pictures can be taken from within the app by turning on the camera.
WhatsApp works with the phone number people have. There is no need to sign up, obtain username or pin or any other hectic signing process. Just install it and it will work with the mobile phone number a user have. WhatsApp provides the facility of delivering all those received messages when the phone was switched off or set to airplane mode or out off coverage area. So, users won’t miss a single message. Users can check the recent availability of other WhatsApp users as well. Now, WhatsApp also displays the message seen indication along with each messages. The notification for new messages also appear in notifications bar. Notification sounds can be turned off or customized. App background can also be customized. Theme packs are available to change the appearance of the messenger. WhatsApp support both landscape and portrait mode texting. The company has also introduced WhatsApp for web. So, now users can send messages directly from computer’s web browser in addition to their mobile phones and tablets. Now, calling feature has been introduced for apps users. Make free calls with WhatsApp in addition to traditional messaging.
– You can now add a description to a group. Let group members know about important information or the topic of the group. Group descriptions are also visible when inviting someone via the group’s invite link.
– Easily switch between voice and video calls. Just tap the video button while on a call.
– From group info, you can search the list of group participants
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Live location: now you can share your location in real-time with family and friends. Open any chat, tap the attach icon > location, and tap “Share live location” to get started.
– Add color filters to your photos. Just capture or select a photo, and swipe up to pick a filter.
– Now you can post text-only updates to your status and they’ll be visible for 24 hours. Just tap the pencil icon in the Status tab, type what you’d like, and pick a background color or font of your choice.
– When in a video call, you can tap back to continue the video call in picture-in-picture mode (Android 8.0+).
– When you receive multiple photos or videos in a row from the same sender, they’ll now be grouped together as an album.
– You can now send documents of any type. To send a document, open a chat, tap attach — document.
– ? Quickly find the right emoji with emoji search. Tap the emoji icon (?) in a chat and tap the search icon (?) in the bottom left. ?
– From the in-app camera, you can now swipe up to see all of your photos and videos.
– When typing text in a chat, you can tap and hold to select the text to easily bold, strikethrough, or italicize it.
– Various design improvements for voice and video calls.