Instagram is a photos and videos sharing social networking service that allows people to publish what they have captured from their real life moments. Started in 2010, millions of people now use Instagram to publicize their entry level to professional level photography and videography skills. Now, this popular service is also available for variety of mobile platforms including Android. Instagram app for Android is designed to provide all the features that you get with web version.
Developer: Instagram Current Version: 184.108.40.206.90 Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK: Instagram APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: C56FB7D591BA6704DF047FD98F535372FEA00211 ]
On Instagram, you can meet people from all over the world belonging to different professions including celebrities, athletes, business professionals, photographers in addition to regular Instagrammers. See inspirational work by professionals right on your phone or tablet with Instagram app. Have something captured by you worth sharing, just upload that to Instagram and share that with your friends and other people. Use photo and video enhancing tools provided by Instagram to add charm to your captured moments. More than ten advanced creative tools are available to change brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows and highlights of photos and improve quality of videos.
With Instagram app, send private photos and videos to your friends. Find and connect with Instagrammers you like. Receive photos and videos updates from them. Now, share your own photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networking sites with mere touch of button. The app for android is designed keeping all types of devices in mind. Its user interface is clean, responsive and easy to use. New features will be added with coming updates.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Overview of Previous Updates: 10.10.0
– New: You can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram.
– When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
– Tap and hold to change the order.
– Apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one.
– In feed, swipe through to see them all. 10.3.0 – 10.5.0
– Stickers: No matter where you are or what you’re up to, add context to your story with stickers.
– Holiday Fun: Make your story more festive with holiday stickers.
– Hands-Free Video: A new option in the format picker lets you record a video without having to press and hold.
– Text Enhancements: Add as much text as you’d like to a photo or video. 10.0.1-10.2.0
– Introducing two more ways to share freely and in the moment.
– Disappearing Photos and Videos in Instagram Direct: Send disappearing photos and videos to friends and groups. Swipe right into the camera to capture, then tap the arrow to send it privately. These updates are available starting today.
– Live stories (coming soon!): Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, your live story disappears. Live stories will be rolling out in the coming weeks. 9.7.5
– Made it easier to see when someone you follow has liked a post.
– After 4 likes, posts show the number of likes, along with usernames of some people you follow who have liked it. previous versions:
– Several bug fixes and performance improvements.