Intro: Root your Android phone or tablet with KingRoot. It’s a one-click-root tool for thousands of Android devices. Anyone who has no prior experience of rooting can take advantage of this app and unlock the full potential of Android device. Rooting helps you get rid of bloatware installed by your phone manufacturer. You can also install custom ROMs and customize your phone further. Note that rooting phone can void the warranty or brick the phone if rooting fails. So do this at your own expense.
Developer: KingRoot Studio
Current Version: 5.4.0
Supported OS: Android 2.3 and above
• KingRoot 5.2.1
• KingRoot 5.1.0
• KingRoot 5.0.6
• KingRoot 5.0.4
• KingRoot 5.0.3
• KingRoot 5.0.2
• KingRoot 5.0.1
• KingRoot 5.0.0
– Root your Android phone with just one click.
– Supports wide range of Android phones and tablets and other Android devices.
– Safe to use. The chances of root failure and bricking the device are very low.
– Easy to use. Anyone can take advantage of it.
– Remove bloatware from your phone that comes pre-installed.
– Free up space for more apps and games.
– Increase phone memory that was previously taken up by bloatware.
– Speed up your device by getting rid of junk apps that consume too much system resources.
– Helps saving battery charge and increasing backup time.
– Install custom ROMs to experience better UI and other customization features.