Use Torque Lite to scan and read OBD2 fault codes and sensor data and fix problems accordingly. You need bluetooth ELM/OBD adapter to connect to OBD2 engine management system. The fault codes are stored in ECU of car that can be retrieved by diagnostic tools like Torque. DIY enthusiasts and professionals can buy Torque Pro to get all the features that are missing in freeware version.
Developer: Ian Hawkins
Current Version: 1.2.16
Supported OS: Android 2.1 and above
|Download APK »|
Safe APK: Torque Lite APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Wirelessly connect over bluetooth.
– Read fault codes to fix problems.
– Reset engine fault codes (DTC trouble codes) stored in your vehicle ECU.
– Export map/track log files to Google Earth KML/CSV
– Displays engine performance data.
– MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles.
– Head up Display/GPS HUD mode for checking your speed at night.
– Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging. You can also upload data to your own web server from sensors.
– Customizable dashboard. Setup the dashboard with the gauges according to your needs.
– Customize interface look with themes.
– Lite version is ad supported and may not work on certain cars.
– Supports vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru, Suzuki, FAW and other manufacturers.
– Fixed connection issues some people were having. The Adapter may take a moment to find the correct protocol the first time it connects to the ECU.
– Enable ‘Faster Communications’ in the settings to speed up sensor updates.