Do you feel unsafe while using your debit or credit card at stores? How about an alternative where you could pay safely without using your bank cards! Google’s Android Pay introduces a safe payment method which makes it sure you are safe from financial frauds. This service gives you a virtual account number thus you do not need to use your actual card while performing transactions. Android Pay ease purchasing and paying with your Android phones and tablets. It is now acceptable at over one million stores within US and supports many of the popular US banks.
Developer: Google Inc.
Current Version: 1.12.141346482
Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
Safe APK: Android Pay APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 82759E2DB43F9CCBAFCE313BC674F35748FABD7A ]
To use Android Pay, you need an NFC enabled Android device powered with KitKat or later version. Simply add details of debit or credit card issued by the supported bank. The app will generate a virtual account number for payments. Now whenever you pay at Android Pay supported merchants, restaurants or other places, your virtual account number will be used. After payment, transaction details will be generated by the app to help you keep track of your spending. Android Pay requires you to setup a screen lock to avoid unauthorized use of your phone and protect your financial details. For further security, Android Pay is not supported on rooted devices. The service features are highlighted below:
– Pay safely at over a million places in US.
– Supports paying within mobile apps.
– Turns your phone into a virtual financial card by providing you with virtual account details.
– Generates transaction details to keep an eye on money flow.
– Let you save gift cards and loyalty cards.
– You can earn same points or rewards that you do while swiping your real debit or credit cards.
You can do even more with Google Wallet which is another Google owned financial service.
– You can now pay with a card other than your default. Just open the app and tap on the card right before you pay.
– Bug fixes and improvements.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Android Pay now supports checking out within mobile apps.
– Bugs fixes.