View, open and Manage files with ASUS File Manager (ZenUI File Manager). Handle all files stored in phone internal memory or external storage like MicroSD card and Cloud storage. File Manager by ASUS allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any storage. Copy files to linked cloud from within the file manager. Browsing files is easier with search, categories, thumbnails and other details. Key features are given below.
Developer: ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.
Current Version: 18.104.22.1689
Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK: ASUS File Manager APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 6B16979905B73B62DC0AA4C038149CCA5A1DF0AD ]
– Explore both internal and external storage.
– Explore and manage files within LAN and SMB.
– Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in phone storage or cloud.
– Supports cloud storage accounts like ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
– Stream multimedia files such as music or videos.
– Open documents, pictures or photos stored in any storage.
– Displays thumbnails for images and videos.
– Ease accessing files by automatically including them in categories. No more hassle of individually searching them.
– Categories are displayed on app homescreen and include: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Asus File Manager includes recycle bin thus help you restore deleted files.
– Storage analyzer: Analyze storage and see how much space is taken by different files.
– Hidden cabinet: Hide your files and protect them.
– Added Hidden Cabinet
– Improved performance