Avast Battery Saver improves battery life by stopping apps that keep running in the background. It also includes profiles to let you optimize your phone settings according to your environment. Stopping apps and optimizing phone can help you save upto 20% of battery. Avast Battery Saver is a reliable product from AVAST software and we are sure it will well serve the purpose.. See its detailed features below.
Developer: AVAST Software
Current Version: 2.8.0
Supported OS: Android 4.0.3 and above
Safe APK: Avast Battery Saver APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 342C8F0921EA04EA4EE826316F53685CCC9D1AA3 ]
– See how many apps are running in the background.
– Pressing “Stop Apps” button will immediately boost your phone’s performance. The running apps will be forced to stop.
– Get accurate estimates of how much time you have left on your battery.
– Plan when you will need to charge your phone based on your phone usage.
– Includes pre-configured profiles to adjust device settings. Choose from 5 profiles: Smart, Home, Work, Night, and Emergency.
– With adaptive Smart Profile, let the Battery Saver app adjust your phone’s settings according to your regular usage.
– Displays alerts to switch to a different profile based on your activity and battery level.
– Users can disable notifications from popping up and nagging users. Just see the apps settings.
– Easy to use and responsive app interface.
– Fixing a number of bugs. Thanks for your helpful feedback
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Based on popular demand, battery saving profile functionality now can be turned on/off by a single master switch. Plus bug fixes and design tweaks.
Quick bug fixes of previous release that added device home screen shortcut functionality.
– Device home screen shortcut to stop running apps. The easiest way how the get the job done.
– End of the year maintenance, polish and tweaks. This is our very last update in 2016.
– Faster app stopping process.
– Faster Profile switching.
– Smoother transitions throughout the app.
– Improved settings memory when you adjust Android settings.