Wonder how much speed you get with WiFi and Mobile Data while browsing, watching videos and downloading on your mobile device? With Internet Speed Meter it is easier to know that. Check your current internet speed on status bar and notifications. Compatible with almost all kinds of Android devices, start using it right after installing on your phone or tablet and know what your internet connection speed is while moving or at a certain location.
Internet Speed Meter has got two versions: freeware and Pro. The features included with free version are listed below:
– Real time Internet speed updates in status bar and also notification menu.
– Displays separate stats for mobile data and WiFi.
– Daily internet usage statistics in notification menu.
– Keeps record of your internet usage during past 30 days.
– Lighter on system resources and battery efficient.
– Supports entry level, mid range and high end Android phones.
– Freeware version is completely ad free.
Internet Speed Meter Pro has got additional features which can be obtained after purchasing the app. Those include: Notification dialog that contains graph to monitor last minute internet activity, time and usage of current session and real time internet speed of running applications. Smarter notification feature lets notification appear only when you connect to internet and also let your hide notification when connection remains idle for a specified amount of time. Gives you the option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. This feature is only available in Android KitKat and lower versions. You can also change color of app user interface in pro version.
Current Version: 1.2.17 (varies with device)
Supported OS: Android 2.3.3+ | 6.0+
Safe APK: Internet Speed Meter Lite APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Fixed issues in Nougat.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Added translation for Greeek and Ukrainian Language.
– Bug Fixes.