Microsoft PowerPoint for Android is made for creating beautiful presentations on your phone or tablet. You can read presentations and make edits on the go. PowerPoint app has got the familiar look, feel and quality of Microsoft Office. Although the app is free to use, the full PowerPoint experience can be unlocked with an Office 365 subscription.
– Create new presentations with images, charts, animations, transitions, rich formatting and templates.
– Read and edit presentations stored on your device.
– Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of fingers.
– Change the theme of your presentation anytime with PowerPoint.
– Automatically saves the changes made to presentations.
– Supports synchronizing across multiple devices.
– Save your presentations to cloud and access them from any device.
– PowerPoint offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity.
– Gives best visual experience. The presentations will look exactly how it was created. No missing charts or images.
– The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
– Share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app by sending a link or an attachment.
– Add custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share over email.
– Supports viewing and restoring a previous version of your presentation.
– Supports screen size as large as 10.1 inches.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Current Version: 16.0.7531.1011
Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
Safe APK: PowerPoint APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Accessibility built in: Improved support for using TalkBack, your keyboard and other assistive technologies.
– Use Box, Egnyte or 腾讯微云 to store and access your Office files.
– Receive a notification when there’s activity in your shared presentation.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Fresh new look: A better experience for reading presentations on your phone. Drag and drop to reorder slides and double-tap to edit.