PayPal is a popular financial service chiefly used by bloggers, developers and freelancers to receive money and consumers to pay for the services and products they purchase online. Users can withdraw money to their local bank accounts from PayPal for free. Money can also be transferred between PayPal accounts just like bank accounts. The bank cards (credit or debit) can be added to PayPal for secure payments. PayPal is now also available at local stores, cafes and restaurants. Just use the PayPal Android app to check in at these locations.
PayPal let you link your financial cards and your personal bank account. PayPal may be topped up with the money that you have in your real bank account. The money that you own in PayPal account can be withdrawn to your bank account and can be cashed out at ATM. Today, most if not all online purchases can be done with PayPal. Overall, this service is more secure than using cards. The main Android app features are listed below:
– Send or request money from PayPal app.
– See available balance in account.
– See availability of PayPal at local stores. Pay with your mobile app.
– Check your transaction details.
Developer: PayPal Mobile
Current Version: 6.7.1
Supported OS: Android 4.0.3 and above
Safe APK: PayPal APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Invite a friend to sign up for PayPal. It’s a faster, safer way to send and receive money for things like concert tickets, splitting bills, sharing taxis, and more.
Overview of Previous Updates:
-Fingerprint login supported for more phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S7, Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P (Android Marshmallow and above)
-Sleeker send and request money experience with animated transitions
– Introduced PayPal cash. Add cash to your PayPal balance at CVS and Rite Aid Locations. (only available in USA)
– Bugs fixes.