Discover Pokemon with Pokémon GO Android app. Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu and several other Pokemon have been discovered and many are still out there waiting for you. Pokemon can be found in your neighborhood or a certain place where you can reach on foot or take a ride to reach the destination. As you walk around in search of Pokemon, your phone will vibrate whenever there is a Pokemon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poke Ball. You will join one of the three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokemon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokemon to defend it against all comers.
Keep playing Pokemon GO and level up to catch more-powerful Pokemon to complete your Pokedex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokemon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokemon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Visit PokeStops found at interesting places like museums, historical markers, art installations and monuments to stock up on Poke Balls and helpful items. Note that certain Pokemon may appear near their native environment. Look for Water-type Pokemon by lakes and oceans.
– Pokemon GO for Android is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.
– Currently, It is optimized for smartphones. But can also be played on tablets.
– Requires at least 2 GB of RAM for smoother playback.
– Supports Android 4.4 and later OS version.
– Compatible with ARM processors. May also be run on devices powered by Intel Atom processors.
– Requires GPS and internet connection on the go.
Developer: Niantic, Inc.
Current Version: 0.47.1
Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
Safe APK: Pokemon GO APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Fixed an issue where the Egg-hatching cutscene animation would sometimes be briefly visible from the map view.
– Minor text fixes.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– You’ll earn bonuses for the first Pokémon catch and PokéStop visit each day. You’ll receive a larger bonus when you do this seven days in a row.
– When you defeat the Gym Leader at a rival Gym, there will be a brief period of time where only you will be able to place a Pokémon in the open Gym.
– The amount of Prestige a rival Gym loses when you defeat a regular Gym member has increased. The amount of Prestige gained by training at a friendly Gym has been lowered.
– Minor text fixes
Minor bug fixes.
– Implemented Buddy Pokémon: Trainers will now be able to choose one of their Pokémon to be their buddy. A Trainer can earn Candy for their Buddy Pokémon by walking a certain distance
– Made it easier to select smaller Pokémon on the screen
– Fixed an issue where Eggs would sometimes hatch without displaying the animation.
– Improved performance reliability when a device switches networks to no longer cause the application to hang or stop updating
– Pokémon GO Plus support
– Minor text fixes
– Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche, or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
– Fixed a bug that kept defeated Pokémon at 1HP; these Pokémon will now return as fainted Pokémon. We’re working on rebalancing the training battle, stay tuned.
– Minor bot fixes
– Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses
– Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed; Trainers will have to indicate they aren’t the driver
– Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
– Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Updated Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Improved memory issues
– Minor test fixes