Share your files across devices with SHAREit. No internet connection is required. This app uses WiFi hotspot to connect to other devices and send files as fast as possible (speed depends upon hardware capability). SHAREit supports cross-platform file sharing which means the files that are stored on your Android phone can be shared with devices powered by Windows Phone, iOS, Microsoft Windows and Mac. Just install this app on all the devices across which files have to be shared.
SHAREit Android app features include:
– Fast and safe file sharing across devices and platforms.
– Share files between your Android phones, tablets and desktop PC.
– SHAREit uses you mobile phones WiFi hotspot to connect to other devices.
– Top speed can be as high as 20 MB/s which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
– Supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows and MAC OS.
– Share photos, videos, audios and apps between devices. (Android apps transferred to notebook will be saved as APK files)
– Supports controlling PPT directly with your phone.
– Supports replicating contacts, SMS, MMS, apps and files stored on your older Android phone to the new Android phone.
– Easy to use app interface.
Developer: SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd
Current Version: 3.6.58_ww
Supported OS: Android 2.2 and above
Safe APK: SHAREit APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Added the function of sending and receiving text messages
– Supports enlarging photos in the Received module
– Optimized the file path prompt
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Fixed App crash bug with few phones
– Fixed the problem of some devices that receive pictures but don’t display in gallery
– Added built-in cleaning function, release more storage space on devices
– Added Urdu version