YouTube is a popular video sharing and broadcasting platform where you can make your personal channels and publicize yourself. YouTube is a home to variety of videos. From entertainment to education and reviews to tutorials all kind of stuff can be found on it which you most probably won’t find on any other media sharing platform. With millions of daily users and billions of total views, YouTube stands out in the crowd and takes the lead with all the features that it offers for free.
Developer: Google Inc.
Current Version: 12.09.57
Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK: YouTube APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 24BB24C05E47E0AEFA68A58A766179D9B613A600 ]
YouTube for Android offers almost all the features that you get with its web version. You can watch videos, save them for watching later, check your watch history, browse your own channel, receive notifications when someone comments on your videos or reply to your comment, receive updates from your subscriptions, subscribe to new channels, create playlists, share videos and even upload and edit your own videos with YouTube mobile app. Google has redesigned YouTube Android app for smoother and better experience. Other features are listed below:
– YouTube app supports playing videos in portrait and horizontal mode.
– Change the video quality to suit your internet connection.
– Minimize playing videos. Minimized video will continue playing in a small thumbnail like screen.
– New in-app editing tools let you edit your videos with ease.
– Do all the stuff you can do with YouTube web version.
– Easily rewind or skip forwards 10 seconds by double-tapping on the left and right sides of the video player.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– The redesigned YouTube app makes it easier to find what you love.
– Now your recommended videos, favorite channels, and subscriptions are all just a few taps away.
– You can also create fun videos with new in-app editing tools.
– Redesigned user interface.
– New in-app video editing tools.