Viber is another free calling service that offers free voice and high definition video calling over Wi-Fi and mobile data, and low rates for calls to non viber phone and landlines numbers. There are no walls or boundaries while making calls with Viber. Viber has gone worldwide and millions of people use it each day to send texts, make calls and stay in touch with other people. Viber is available for variety of mobile platforms including Android. Viber app is fully compatible with Android phones and tablets. People who own any WiFi or 3G/4G enabled android mobile devices, they can install Viber on them and start using it.
Developer: Viber Media s.a.r.l
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: Viber APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: F836A66F8779785D51933547A1048C2E42ADAB9E ]
Viber app does not require special signing up process to obtain the username or unique ID. It works with phone number of phone users. The app is capable of accessing phone book and locate which people are using Viber thus allowing users to make calls and send messages to them. Call sound quality is crisp clear and free of interruptions. Video calling runs smoothly even on slower internet connections. Users can send pictures, videos, stickers, emoticons, voice messages and even share their current location. New stickers can be downloaded from sticker markets. These stickers can be sorted and organized easily. Groups can be created which allow adding up to 100 participants. Group chats make all messages, pictures and videos instantly visible to all groups members. Public chats of famous celebs and other personnel can be viewed and likes and comments can be made on them. Push notifications guarantee that notifications for calls won’t be missed even if the phone was switched off or on airplane mode. The notifications for new messages appear instantly in notifications menu of phone. Notifications sounds can be customized or turned off. Viber for PC and Mac are also available in addition to mobile versions. So, people can now make calls and send messages directly from their computers as well. Viber for Android now supports over 35 languages.
– You can now change the number associated with your account without losing your data.
– Try Viber for Desktop! Quickly sync your entire mobile history to the desktop app and keep your conversations going wherever you are.
– Discover new bots and Public Accounts by swiping left or right!
– Performance improvements and bug fixes to bring you the very best Viber experience
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Watch YouTube videos in-chat – Play videos right in your chats or in minimized view while you do other things on your phone!
– Updated online status – Know when your contacts were last seen on Viber
– Bug fixes and performance improvements are made on a regular basis
– Secret Chats – For all of your off-the-record conversations, secret chats let you set a timer on all messages so they disappear after a few seconds, block screenshots from being taken and be sure no messages get forwarded. Of course, all of this is protected by Viber’s end-to-end encryption.
– Instant video messages – Tap and hold the instant video icon to capture the moment with 30-second videos, release to send
– Secret messages – Set time limits on photos and videos so they self-destruct after they’ve been opened.
– Clear chat history – Quickly delete all of the messages in a conversation!
– Instant video messages: Tap and hold the instant video icon to capture the moment with 30-second videos, release to send.
– Chat Extensions: Find and share online content right from your conversation screen. Select the “@” icon, search for content and share directly from the results with a single tap.
– Redesigned emoticons: Our emoticons have a new, fresh look!
– Larger group chats: Now you can add up to 250 people to group chats.
– NEW FEATURE: Chat with your favorite brands, businesses and personalities on Public Accounts. Follow them for news and updates; subscribe to get direct messages
– Send photos, videos and voice messages with a tap through the new media menu.
– User interface updates
– Performance and data consumption improvements
– Pin chats to the top of your chat list for quick access to your important conversations. Long tap on the conversation and select “Pin to top”
– Group likes let users like group chats.
– Text messages can be now 7000 characters long.
– Forward public chat messages.
– Public chats now also available on Android tablets.
– Improved video messaging.
[expand title=”Read More…” swaptitle=”Collapse…”]
– See a person’s name and photo when you interact even if they are not saved in your contact list.
– Become an Admin and manage your group chats, edit info and remove participants.
– Send and receive messages from your Android supported watch.
– Public Chat enhancements and performance improvements.
– Redesigned forward screen makes it easier to forward messages to groups and recently used contacts. Public chats have been improved.
– Improved sticker menu. Newly downloaded stickers are easier to find and use.
– Improved stability and bugs fixes.[/expand]