Video Player for Android is a must have app for mobile phones and tablets. The stock media player of Android platform is not capable of playing all kinds of video files and also lacks any enhanced customization features. So, having a third party app for videos playback is must. Like many freeware video players, this Android Video Player is also free and offers almost all the features of professional applications. This app is not only a video media player but also an audio player. Almost all audio formats can also be played with this small app.
Developer: android player
Current Version: 8.1
Supported OS: Android 2.3.4 and above
Safe APK: Android Video Player APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: B255EEE3068FAB6842DCD54B07399029497ED611 ]
Video Player for Android (Android Video Player) has got easy to use and responsive interface that makes rookies to quickly start playing their favorite videos and audios without messing with settings. Intelligently developed algorithm provides smoother video playback. The app uses hardware decoding that boosts the playback performance by utilizing GPU of Android device. The app also supports playback of high definition video files. Multicore phone and tablet are best for watching HD videos without any lag. It locates media files stored on memory card and internal storage and displays them in rows for quick selection. Users can adjust certain settings to improve the quality of playback. They can also adjust video brightness with a slide of touch on screen. Same is the case for volume adjustment. The supported video media formats include avi, 3gp, m4v, mov, mp4, wmv, rmvb, mkv, ts, mpg, flv etc. Supported audio formats include mp3, wav, flac, wma, ogg, m4a etc. Supported high definition resolutions are 720p and 1080p. The app also supports subtitles for videos and automatic synchronization. The supported subtitle formats include srt, sub, idx, mpl, psb, txt and many more. In newer versions of this app, screen size selector and screen orientation lock features have been added. Video Player for Android supports both portrait and landscape orientation. Download Android Video Player APK for manual installation on Android devices.
Tip: The name of the subtitle should be the same as that of the video;
Support Android 7.0, Android 8.0
– Fix some crash bugs on android 6.0+
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Support Android 7.0+
– Add fast forward/backward feature while sliding left-right on the screen
– Minor improvements.
– Fixed bugs for Android 6.0+
– Fixed bugs for playing mp3 music files
– Video Stream: supports http, rtsp, mms protocol
– Video Playing List: Much easier to watch videos one by one
[expand title=”Read More…” swaptitle=”Collapse…”]
– Video Encryption: Add Video Safe for private playing
– Video Search: Deeper search on mobile phone
– Added fast forward & backward feature while sliding left-right on the screen
– New control panel.
– Add a video list page for easy management.
– Supports playing videos from external source.
– Take screenshot of playing video.
– Added support for more devices.
– Added screen size selector and screen orientation lock.
– Optimized for quality video playback.
– Improved stability and bugs fixes.
– Reduced size of APK.[/expand]