Antutu Benchmark is the popular tool for benchmarking Android phones and tablets. It is capable of comprehensively test all the aspects of your device. Your benchmarked scores are uploaded to Antutu database and used to rank your device among other Android devices. You can observe where your device stands and compare the performance of your device with other devices. The Antutu database scores can also assist you in purchasing your next high end Android phone.
Current Version: 6.3.3
Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK: Antutu Benchmark APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: C09B8A290A1AD6159D7B1A968E05D11EFF107B57 ]
– Antutu benchmark tests UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and many more aspects of your device.
– Each hardware is individually assessed and given score.
– 3D testing scenes test the performance of your GPU and display properly.
– See the details about your phone with Antutu. That includes detailed information about CPU, GPU, Display, RAM, phone software and more.
– Compare your device with other devices from Antutu database.
– Antutu Benchmark is easy to use. Just tap the Test button to start benchmarking your device.
Note that running apps, device temperature and system mode can slightly affect the benchmarked scores. Make sure you have no apps running in background and power saving mode off to test the full potential of your device.
• Download Antutu 3D Bench here, an integral 3D part of Antutu Benchmark: Antutu 3DBench
6.2.7 – 6.3.3
– Fixed the bug of score loss on some mobile phones.
– Other bugs fixed.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Fixed some UI bug.