APK Installer app assists users to batch install APKs, uninstall and backup apps, share APKs and see details about installed apps. APK installer finds all APK files stored on device and ease installing them. No more need to waste time in locating individual APK files stored at multiple locations.
Developer: Mobile Manager
Current Version: 7.1.2
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
– APK Installer scans and display all APK files stored in internal and external storage.
– Batch install APKs. Several apps can be installed one after the other.
– Batch uninstall unwanted apps. Multiple apps will uninstall automatically.
– Share the apps with people.
– Security check the installed apps. Displays permissions and SHA1.
– Create application shortcuts on homescreen.
– Clean app cache with APK Installer.
– Displays ROM size, app size and remaining SD card space.
– View app info like package name, APK file location, installation date etc.
– Supports ADB debugging USB switch.
– Supports moving apps and games to external storage. (only supported apps)
– Ads supported.
– This update also includes major code enhancements and performance improvements.
– Added: Component Viewer (Activity, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider)
– Added: Share Google Play store page URL.
– Updated: Installer has been completely redesigned to discover awesome apps easier, faster, and more fun.
– Fixed: Bug fixes and significant memory savings.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Added Updater: View the latest changelog for your installed apps.
– Added Security: In-app Advertising, Analytics Add-ons Detector and APK Signature Verification.