Explore all the information about your Android devices with CPU-X. The enhanced details about device hardware, speed, model, serials, sensors readings, network etc are displayed. CPU X also displays CPU status, temperature and data usage in graphical form for easy analysis. Compared with CPU-Z, CPU X offers much more features and details.
Developer: Pacific Developer
Current Version: 2.5.9
Supported OS: Android 5.0 and above
– Get information about processor, core details, clock speed, CPU load architecture and other related details.
– Displays information about total RAM and available RAM. Also displays information about storage.
– Get details about your device like brand, model and serial numbers.
– Displays complete information about device OS.
– Know how many sensors are available on your device. Get live details about each sensors.
– Get complete detail about your device front and rear cameras.
– Know all about your battery: Charging level, capacity, voltage, temperature etc.
– Monitor the data usage ( daily, monthly) over WiFi and mobile networks with graphs.
– See current download & upload speed in notifications and combined speed in status bar.
– Includes homescreen widget for quick information about device status.
– Includes compass to find north and navigate.
– CPU X is an ad-supported app.
Overview of Updates:
– Added battery current in notifications.
– Added Russian translation by Дмитрий.
– Few bugs fixed.
– Improved performance.
– bug fixes – battery capacity field empty.
– minor modifications.