Explore information about you Android device with CPU-Z. It’s the Android version of popular CPU identification tool for PC. See information about hardware used in your phone including CPU, GPU, OS, Battery, Sensors and more. Detailed features are listed below.
Developer: CPUID Current Version: 1.28 Supported OS: Android 2.2 and above
Safe APK: CPU-Z APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 7FC977E68B9562ADA504589FB42F46B7DEBD5015 ]
– See CPU architecture, cores clock speed, CPU load, and other details.
– Learn about GPU, vendor details and GPU clock speed.
– Learn about device brand, model and other details.
– Displays information about screen, device weight and RAM details and information about phone internal and external memory.
– Displays information about Android version, API level, kernel architecture and root access.
– Know about your device battery. Get information about health, charging level, capacity and battery temperature.
– Displays thermals values obtained from sensors.
– Know all about your phone sensors. See live values of each sensor.
– CPU-Z is an ad-supported app.
What’s New: 1.28
– ARM Cortex A32, A35 and A75.
– Mediatek MT8167D.
– Allwinner H3, H5 and H6.
– Exynos 7880/7885.