View, edit and create Word documents, presentations and spreadsheets with free Docs To Go Offic suite. All the office files created with this app are also compatible with Microsoft Office and other office suites. The PDF files stored on your device can be viewed with Docs To Go. All necesary app features are free. The app functionality can be extended by purchasing few premium features as well.
Developer: DataViz, Inc.
Current Version: 4.003
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
– No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files.
– InTact Technology retains original document formatting of edited files.
– Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options.
– Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or any other email app of your choice.
– Sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.
– Supports Android Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop and previous OS versions.
– Supports both Android phones and tablets.
– Multiple language support.
Word To Go Features include:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
Sheet To Go features inlcude:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
Slideshow To Go Features includes:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
PDF To Go Features include:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
Pro version includes support for multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected office files