ES File Explorer is a free and fully featured file manager for Android devices that let you browse and open files stored in your device memory. ES File Explorer supports both internal and external storage and integrates the cloud storage as well to let you save and share files online. Open documents, view and extract compressed files, explore images, play audio and video files with ES File Explorer.
Developer: ES Global
Current Version: 126.96.36.199.4
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
• ES File Explorer 188.8.131.52.7
• ES File Explorer 184.108.40.206.5
• ES File Explorer 220.127.116.11.2
• ES File Explorer 18.104.22.168
• ES File Explorer 22.214.171.124
• ES File Explorer 4.1.6
• ES File Explorer 126.96.36.199
• ES File Explorer 188.8.131.52
• ES File Explorer 184.108.40.206
• ES File Explorer 220.127.116.11
– Manage your files stored on internal and external storage. Perform tasks like Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Rename, Search, Send, Hide, Share, Create Shortcuts and bookmark.
– Remotely manage your Android phone or tablet files from computer over network.
– Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
– supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between them over bluetooth.
– View all APKs stored on your device. Install apps from APK files, categorize them, uninstall and backup your apps.
– Includes support for ZIP and RAR. Open or extract ZIP and RAR archives. Create encrypted (AES256) ZIP files.
– Includes built-in media player and image viewer for audios, videos and pictures.
– Supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
– Displays thumbnails for images, audio and video files and APKs.
– Includes text viewer and editor.
– Kill tasks to increase memory and speed of your device. Automatically kill the running apps excluding necessary apps.
– Delete junk files that consume the storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
– ES File explorer is also a root explorer that includes file management tools for root users.
– Displays storage statistics on home interface of file manager.
– Supports multiple languages.