Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. The service was started in 2004 and today, it has outgrown its competitors. Millions of people use this service to access their personal and business related emails and other messages. Gmail web is accessible through any desktop or mobile web browser. On Android devices, emails and other conversations can be accessed via dedicated Gmail app. Mostly, this app comes pre-installed on Android phones and tablets. But if you are using a custom ROM or this app is missing from your device, then you may install it through Play Store or via an APK file.
Developer: Google Inc.
Current version: 22.214.171.124199545.release
Supported OS: Android 4.1 and Above
Safe APK: Gmail APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 38918A453D07199354F8B19AF05EC6562CED5788 ]
Gmail app for Android is developed keeping all kinds of devices in mind. This app performs well on slow and high end mobile devices. The interface is quite responsive, smooth and divided into multiple sections and categories for different types of emails and messages. The service automatically detects the nature of message and moves that to the appropriate category. For example promotions, social messages and updates move to their own separate categories. Thus you can see related emails at one place.
Gmail service has got excellent spam detection system that filters out spam and malicious emails. While sending new emails, users can attach files stored on device and also cloud. Attachments can be downloaded on phone as well. Unfinished emails are automatically saved in drafts. Unsent emails are stored in outbox. Gmail app can be set for auto or manual synchronization. Manual synchronization requires a mere touch and swipe of finger. Moreover, private conversations can also be held with people right from the app.
This app can be used to access and manage multiple Google accounts. Users can switch between them anytime they want. Now, users can also access their outlook, Yahoo Mail and other email accounts right from Gmail app. Newer versions are bringing more new features and several improvements.
• You can now customise left and right swipe actions to more efficiently manage your inbox.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– (US only) To send & request money instantly, just tap the attachment icon when composing an email.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
– Preview documents, spreadsheets and presentations, even without the supporting app being installed on your device.
– Edit text in-line or copy and paste content from the web while keeping the original text formatting.
– You can now edit text in line or copy-paste content from the web while keeping the original text formatting.
– Get search results faster online or offline, now with your non-Google accounts
– Add a new account more easily
– Bug fixes and performance improvements