Gboard (Google Keyboard) app is designed to replace stock keyboard of Android devices. Mostly, the stock keyboard is simpler and lacks customization and advanced features which a custom built keyboard offers. So, if you are tired of using your phone or tablet with its original keyboard or that does not serve you well then you may give Gboard – the Google Keyboard a try. Typing with Gboard is fast and fun with gesture typing, voice typing, words suggestions and hundreds of emojis.
Current Version: 184.108.40.206300177
Supports OS: Android 5.0 and above
Safe APK: Google Keyboard APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 38918A453D07199354F8B19AF05EC6562CED5788 ]
Create notes and type texts all with Gboard (Google Keyboard) app for Android. Gboard makes text input quick, smart and easy. This keyboard is responsive and gives smoother typing experience. It provides gesture typing which gives gliding feeling on screen. The keyboard also supports voice input. Just say something and Keyboard will write that for you. The advanced word recognition and next word prediction features enables faster typing by automatically recognizing written text and displaying predicted words. Gboard supports hundreds of emojis to express the feeling. Emojis can also be selected by pressing and holding enter button.
Gboard look can be customized with themes. One look does not attract your eyes or fit the device color scheme, then get rid of that and select the better one of your choice. This keyboard like many other also has got the popup animation on keypress. While typing, an animation pops up that displays what letter or character you are adding now. This feature is quite useful when you are entering your password. Moreover, gesture typing also has got dynamic floating preview. Space aware gesture enables gesture through the space bar. Gboard layout adjusts itself according to the size of screen thus can be used on small or large screen phones and tablets. Typing is possible in both portrait and landscape mode. Google Keyboard now supports over 25 languages. More new features and language support is coming soon in newer updates.
– Email address suggestions
– Support for Chinese and Korean languages
– Universal search for emoji, stickers and GIFs
– 20 new languages
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Handwriting support
– Suggestions in URL fields
– Fast delete
– Hinglish-style support for 19 more Indian languages
– 20 new languages: Awadhi, Bambara, Bundeli, Emilian-Romagnol, Fulani, Gilaki, Hiligaynon, Jamaican Patois, Kumaoni, Lambadi, Lombard, Madurese, Minangkabau, Mazanderani, Nahuatl, Neapolitan, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Piedmontese, Sadri, Santali (Devanagari and Bengali), Sicilian, Sylheti, Venetian and Zazaki
– Cut, copy and paste to edit text easily
– Resize and reposition keyboard
– New languages (with support for transliteration): Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
– Additional new languages: Kinyarwanda, Waray
– Bug fixes
– Emoji Suggestions
– Seamless Voice Typing: Easily switch between typing and speaking in the keyboard
– Google Translate: Translate as you type
– GIF suggestions (in supporting apps)
– Web, emoji, GIF search available in RTL languages
– More themes
– New language support: Bengali, Bashkir, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu
– Bug fixes