Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi) app is developed for Huawei MiFi, Wingle, CPE and router users to provide them a centralized platform to manage and control the device from their mobile phone. The statistics and other device control panel features and settings are fully accessible from this app. Usually, management panels of broadband devices lack mobile-friendly layout thus making it difficult to navigate between options and do required configuration on smaller screens. Therefore, Huawei came up with this unique idea of providing a nice app like Huawei HiLink to fulfill the need of mobile-friendly version for its management panel.
Developer: Huawei Internet Service
Current Version: 184.108.40.2065
Supported OS: Android 4.3 and above
Safe APK: Huawei HiLink APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 059E2480ADF8C1C5B3D9EC007645CCFC442A23C5 ]
Huawei HiLink on Play Store
New Huawei HiLink application merges Mobile WiFi and RuMate apps to simplify the management experience. With its smaller size, the app does not consume much memory and system resources. The core features of app are listed below:
– Connect or disconnect internet devices with mere tap on screen. Set internet access priorities as you need.
– View network status, network name, network mode, roaming status and signals strength.
– Reminds you when mobile broadband device is running low on battery. Displays notification whenever new message is received. You can read messages directly from this app.
– Share photos, audios and other files without generating data traffic.
– Save and backup files of your mobile phone or tablet on MicroSD card which you have inserted in your HiLink device.
– Diagnose problem and optimize your wireless broadband device.
– Switch between sleep and standard mode.
– Enable parental control and set certain limits for children using internet.
– Users may setup a guest WiFi network to improve security of their home network.
– Look status of online and offline devices.
– Modify device settings right from the app. Turn device mobile data On and Off. See the device information. Shutdown or restart it from the HiLink app whenever needed.