Intro: MetaTrader 5 is a free mobile trading platform for Forex and Stock markets. The application allows you to connect to brokers’ servers, analyze financial markets using charts and technical indicators, receive stock prices and currency quotes, trade, and view the history of your trading operations. MetaTrader supports trading financial instruments like Forex symbols, CFD, Futures, Options and Stocks right from your Android phone or tablet.
Developer: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Current Version: 500.2324
Supported OS: Android 5.0 and above
Safe APK: MetaTrader 5 APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: E67D5C51D5E2A9853807929F4947BB52BE190135 ]
– Real-time quotes of Forex & Stock markets
– Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
– Detailed online trading history
– Level II prices with up to 32 quotes
– All types of trade execution
– Fast switching between financial instruments on charts
– Connection with hundreds of Forex & Stock Brokers
– Sound notifications assisting trading
– Customizable Forex & Stock chart color schemes
– Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending orders, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
– Free financial news — dozens of materials daily
– Chat with any registered MQL5.community trader
– Support of push notifications from the desktop MetaTrader 5 platform and MQL5.community services
– Interactive real-time Forex and Stock charts with zoom and scroll options
– 30 of the most popular technical indicators among traders
– 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
– 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
– 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line for efficient trading
– Various bug fixes and improvements.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Added ability to open several charts simultaneously (up to 2 on smartphones and up to 6 on tablets).