Personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more with Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher). With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your Windows PC to be productive across all your devices.
Developer: Microsoft Corp.
Current Version: 22.214.171.124980
Supported OS: Android 4.0.4 and above
Personalise Your Feed
· Set Microsoft Launcher as your default home screen to enjoy a personalised feed and improved functionality with your other Microsoft apps.
· Customise your feed to see news, calendar events, docs and contacts at a glance.
· View your calendar card to easily manage your schedule across devices.
· Use Family features to see how much time your kids spend on their phone and to spot them on a map, at home or on the go.*
Give your phone a new look
· Choose from light, dark and transparent themes to suit your style.
· Enjoy Bing daily images as your wallpaper, or use your own photos.
· Personalise your apps with custom icon packs and use adaptive icons to give your icons a consistent look and feel.
Continue on PC
· Photos on your phone are instantly available on your Windows PC.**
· Seamlessly transition between editing docs on your phone and on your PC
Search the Web
· Using Microsoft Launcher\’s universal search bar, you can search the web, your files, apps, docs and messages all at once.
· Gesture customisation lets you double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
· Keep your most important contacts at your fingertips – add them to folders, or pin them to your home screen or dock.