Intro: Microsoft Office Mobile version combines all three Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint in single app thus making it easier for you to access them all at one point. Microsoft Office Mobile app offers similar features of desktop version of Microsoft office but on mobile platform. Thus Android phones and tab users can view, edit and create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on the go.
• Download Microsoft Office Mobile latest versions free for Android. Microsoft Office latest and previous versions APK files available below. New updates could be installed on top of old versions [Offline Installers]
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Current Version: 16.0.14729.20146
Supported OS: Android 8.0 and above
Safe APK: Microsoft Office Mobile APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 7DC83CD2ABE833560C2896626E307041C0DF3A7A ]
• Microsoft Office 16.0.12430.20254
Supports: Android 6.0+
• Microsoft Office 15.0.5430.2000
Supports: Android 4.0+
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:
• The most widely used tools for working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, all from a single app.
• Create, edit, and work together on Office documents with others in real-time.
• Use templates to easily get started with your resume, budget, presentations, and other documents.
• Easily store, access and search for Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in your personal cloud storage, on your device or across your organisation (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with in-built Actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Scan QR codes to open links.