You like a part of music or any other sound (audio recording, instrumental, giggles, the list is endless) and you want to make that part your phone ringtone, alarm or notification tone? Use MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker app to select your desired part, cut that and save that. You can then make that your phone ringtone, alarm or notification tone or assign that to specific contacts or make it a default ringtone for all. Cut parts can also be listened with any audio players.
MP3 cutter & Ringtone Maker app is not just for MP3 formats but it also supports major audio formats like WAV, AAC, AMR and many more. The core app features are listed below:
– Built-in recording feature. Record anything with your phone or tablet.
– Audio files stored in phone or external storage can be selected and edited with ease.
– Option to delete created tones.
– Displays waveform of audio file at 4 zoom levels.
– Set start and end point of audio clip with touch interface. You can play that clip before saving.
– Manually set the start and end time by typing values (duration) in text boxes at bottom of app.
– Option to name the clip while saving it.
– Set the audio clips as default ringtone or assign to specific contacts with this editor app.
– The default save location for all cut results is: /mnt/sdcard/media/audio
Developer: Atomic Infoapps Current Version: 1.7 Supported OS: Android 2.3 and above