My Boy! GBA Emulator is a fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on Android devices including phones and tablets. It can emulate nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly. This emulator has got very high game compatibility thus it can run nearly all games without problems. The well optimized engine also helps save battery while playing your favorite games. (Although this emulator can be used on slower devices, faster devices can help improve game quality and run them much smoother)
Developer: Fast Emulator Current Version: 1.7.4 Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: My Boy! GBA Emulator APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: DD13DD18B1080BBA7156745439AEFEBEF1D734C7 ]
– Supports link cable emulation on the same device or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
– Enter GameShark, ActionReplay and CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
– High-level BIOS emulation. No separate BIOS file required.
– IPS/UPS ROM patching.
– Video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
– Supports OpenGL rendering as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
– Supports fast-forwarding long stories and slowing down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
– On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later and supported devices) as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
– Includes powerful screen layout editor. You can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls and also for the game video.
– External controllers support such as the MOGA controllers.
– Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles for ease of playing.
My Boy! GBA Emulator full version gives you the additional features like save progress at any time and return back to that instantly. Fast forward with speed greater than 2x. Supports gyroscope/tilt sensor emulation through your Android’s motion sensors. Link up as a server with your friends. Create multiple screen-layout profiles.
How to Play: Save your game file on SD card or internal storage and browse to that from within the app.
What’s New: 1.7.4
Minor UI fixes.
Overview of Previous Updates: 1.7.2
– [core] Added option to boot from BIOS, if you have your own BIOS file. Enjoy the original start-up screen!
– [core] Fixed random crash on Android 7.1.
– Do not preload Ads (to reduce data usage).
– Fixed a crash related to Ads. 22.214.171.124
– New alternative interpreter CPU emulation core.
– Fixed crashes on Marshmallow for certain devices with external SD card.
– Fixed layout editor on devices that cannot auto rotate.
– Always show menu button on default screen layout.