OfficeSuite is the perfect alternative of Microsoft Office for mobile platform. Features that you mostly get with paid Office software, you can get for free with OfficeSuite. Creating documents on smaller mobile devices was never an easy task. Now, with apps like OfficeSuite, it is simpler and easier to create professional level documents right on your mobile phone. Use it to edit or create new Word, Excel, PowerPoint and even PDF documents.
Current Version: 9.5.13279
Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK OfficeSuite + PDF Editor APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 3924E1059F20B31D872E5A54595BC8C611A3E2B8 ]
Today, Google Play is crowded with numerous free and paid office applications developed for almost similar purposes. OfficeSuite by MobiSystems stands out in crowd with its advanced features. Previously, you would be needing a separate PDF editor app like Adobe Acrobat. But now create apps with just single app like OfficeSuite. The notable features included in this app are listed below:
– create large office documents with familiar desktop style interface. Users can preserve document formatting and track changes made to documents.
– Word documents can be created with fully featured text editor. Users can add images, formats and spell check the mistakes. Users can also lookup words in online Oxford English Dictionary directly from this app.
– Spreadsheets and tables can be created with standard excel layout. Equations and formulas can be applied too.
– Presentations can be created by adding text, charts, tables and images.
– Supports office formats like DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM and PDF.
– Supports PDF camera scanning, digital signatures and permission management.
– OfficeSuite app carries built-in File Browser to access any files stored on phone memory or external memory card.
– Files can be shared over cloud services like OneDrive, DropBox, Box, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, SugarSync as well as through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct and email.
– OfficeSuite + PDF editor is now available in 56 languages.
OfficeSuite Premium addons carry functions like converting PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub, Quick PDF scanner, PhotoSuite professional, Microsoft Compatibility Font Check, enhanced Spell Check and working with password protected files. Freeware version carries these addons as in-app-purchases that can extend the functionality of app without installing pro version. Separate OfficeSuite Pro is also available at Play Store which users may buy to get extended features. Additional features included in OfficeSuite Pro are support for RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP, Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP. Word, Excel and PowerPoint editors carry several other useful features.
– OfficeSuite Chats – Advanced functions to block users and leave, delete or mute chats.
– Documents – Ability to format hidden text.
– UI enhancements – Improved Settings screen and other UI tweaks.
Overview of Previous Versions:
– NEW: App shortcuts – Long-press the OfficeSuite icon to quickly create new documents (Android 7.1 and up).
– OfficeSuite Chats – Enhanced functionality and UI for file sharing and chat.
– Stability improvements and bug fixes.
– NEW: OfficeSuite Chats – Share documents with other OfficeSuite users and discuss them via chat.
– Reworked documents processing.
– Improved integration with OfficeSuite for PC.
– Sign into OfficeSuite now using a phone number.
– Improved Google Drive access.
– Stability improvements and bug fixes.
9.1.9722 – 9.1.9750
– Convert and open files created with Apple Pages, Numbers, or Keynote apps.
– Integrated spell check in Spreadsheets and Presentations.
– Filter Web images on size, type, colour and licence.
– Create shortcuts to your favourite files and folders on the device Home screen.
– Insert and delete entire cell ranges for advanced spreadsheet editing.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
– Quick Access Notification Panel – Quickly open your recent files or create new documents from the Android notification drawer.
– Streamlined document creation – Swiftly create or scan documents from the Recent Files screen using an animated speed dial.
– Stability improvements and bug fixes – OfficeSuite is now even more seamless and reliable.
– Bug fixes as per user feedback