Among the top web browsers, Opera Browser falls in the list with its features and stylish user interface. Over the past few years, Opera has improved a lot and now it well stands out in performance and usability. Developers have completely redesigned it for mobile devices and given it a new look and feel. Application Icon has also been upgraded. Since Opera is based on Chromium project it is as much secure as Chrome is and hackers proof.
Current Version: 49.0.2361.133821
Supported OS: Android 4.1 and above
Safe APK: Opera APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: EBE9F902C7E1FB068D7EA40DC4F2D83A6FFCA41E ]
Opera has got two versions for Android. One is regular and another lite version known as Opera Mini. If regular version feels heavier on your device, you may opt out for Mini version. The core Opera Browser features are listed below:
– Add any website directly to your homescreen for quick and easy access.
– Force zoom feature let you zoom any site even if it does not support zooming by nature. Just select “Force enable zoom” from Opera settings. This feature is especially useful for zooming mobile versions of sites.
– Synchronize opera across multiple devices. Speed dial shortcuts, tabs, bookmarks and typed history are synchronized with this feature.
– Turn on video compression in ‘data-saving’ settings and save mobile data while watching videos online.
– The data-saving feature not only save data for you but also increase browsing speed on slower internet connections.
– The Opera Discover feature brings latest news, sports and tech news from leading magazines and newspapers.
– Swipe down on any web page to refresh it.
– Search the web instantly by typing anything in address bar.
– Other app features include, private browsing, speed dialing and bookmarking web pages, pop-ups blocking, image quality optimization and app layout customization.