PDF Reader Classic is an excellent PDF books and documents reader with lots of features to assist users while they are reading. It supports multiple formats and carries options like search through text, jump to certain pages, bookmark favorite, select text, auto-scroll, night mode, brightness adjustment and many more. It’s a better alternative of Adobe Reader. Lirbi Book Reader is the sister app of PDF Reader Classic from same developers.
Current Version: 7.1.68
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: PDF Reader APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: A40F2F32B071132A0CCAD8FA1bC4ADD316B8EB92 ]
PDF Reader Classic is capable of locating all PDF books and documents stored on device. No matter, if those are on external card or internal storage, those will be scanned and found. The extended compatibility with DjVu makes this app stand a step ahead of competitors. The notable app features are listed below:
– simultaneously locate documents and displaying them in library with thumbnails.
– Single tap can let users switch between full screen read mode and control mode with options.
– While reading, documents can be fixated and read with mere tap of fingers. Page width can be fixed for eliminating hassle while reading large page documents.
– Users can swipe pages in lock mode as well.
– The written text in PDF books and documents can be selected and copied.
– The app also includes table of content, brightness adjustment and night mode. Night mode let users darken screen to protect eyes.
– Take advantage of auto-scroll (musician mode) which means documents will automatically scroll down while reading.
– Supports portrait and landscape screen orientation.
– Bookmark pages and keeping record of history so you can access that exact page or document later.
– Share selected text or search selected words in online dictionaries like Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge, Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict and even translate text using Google Translate.
– Send your documents or share individual pages as images
– Use PDF Reader widget to access recent documents.
– Supported formats: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, DjVu, FB2, TXT, RTF, AZW, AZW3, HTML, CBZ
PRO PDF Reader is alternatively a paid version that enables ads free experience and does not require ‘internet permission’. With pro version, Filter and sort search results by name, path and size. [pro version currently not available]
– Improvements in reading PDF, DJVU, EPUB
– Improved reading interface
– New modes of reading: Two pages, Cover + two pages, half page, single page
– Support for TIFF images and books
– Many improvements by your feedback
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Accelerated loading of pages in an “Easy mode”
– Starred folders
– Automatic page flipping in “Easy mode” with a specified interval
– In additional settings, the timer resembles a rest break
– Possibility to change the order Surname-Name of the author in the library
– Improved notes dialog
– The ability to adjust center alignment for a double click
– Word search in many documents
– Exit the program from any screen by long pressing the button back
– Share pages as images.
– Customize background and font colors.
– Draw annotations.
– Scroll through a document with bluetooth keyboard keys.
– Updated app design. New dialogs adds possibility of moving and resizing.
– Improved search. Improved musician mode (auto scroll)
– Draw annotation lines and delete annotations.
– Improved widgets.
– Added support for underlining and highlighting text.
– Bug fixes.