PhotoScan is a new scanner app from Google that lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera. Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow. Automatic cropping based on edge detection. Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction. Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
Developer: Google Inc.
Current Version: 126.96.36.199107262
Supported OS: Android 5.0 and above
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
– Scan in seconds
– Capture your favourite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
– Safe and searchable with Google Photos
– Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable and organised. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.
– Toggle off glare removal for one-capture scans
– Great for documents and photos in glare-free environments
– Plus, you can now share your scans right from the app.