Description: Discover Pokemon with Pokémon GO Android app. Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu and several other Pokemon have been discovered and many are still out there waiting for you. Pokemon can be found in your neighborhood or a certain place where you can reach on foot or take a ride to reach the destination. As you walk around in search of Pokemon, your phone will vibrate whenever there is a Pokemon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poke Ball. You will join one of the three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokemon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokemon to defend it against all comers.
Keep playing Pokemon GO and level up to catch more-powerful Pokemon to complete your Pokedex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokemon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokemon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Visit PokeStops found at interesting places like museums, historical markers, art installations and monuments to stock up on Poke Balls and helpful items. Note that certain Pokemon may appear near their native environment. Look for Water-type Pokemon by lakes and oceans.
Developer: Niantic, Inc. Current Version: 0.75.0 Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
Safe APK: Pokemon GO APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 321187995BC7CDC2B5FC91B11A96E2BAA8602C62 ]
– Pokemon GO for Android is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.
– Currently, It is optimized for smartphones. But can also be played on tablets.
– Requires at least 2 GB of RAM for smoother playback.
– Supports Android 4.4 and later OS version.
– Compatible with ARM processors. May also be run on devices powered by Intel Atom processors.
– Requires GPS and internet connection on the go.
What’s New: 0.75.0
– Items received from spinning Gym PokéStops and completing Raid Battles are now displayed in the Journal.
– Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search using “defender” and “legendary”.
– Resolved a bug which caused Pikachu hats to disappear from the in-game model and icon.
– Resolved a bug which caused some icons to disappear when scrolling through the Pokédex.
– Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Overview of Previous Updates: 0.69.1
– Spark has returned to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct Trainers.
– Resolved a motivation decay bug impacting Pokémon with less than 3000 CP.
– Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after consuming potions too quickly.
– Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after all 6 Pokémon faint during a Raid Battle. 0.63.1
– Added Brazilian Portuguese language support.
– Tapping on a medal will now show your progress toward the next medal tier.
– The 7-day ‘First PokéStop of the Day’ streak will now award a random Evolution item.
– Minor text fixes. 0.55.0
– Reduced the starting load time on Android devices.
– Resolved Android connectivity issues for the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
– Integrated iOS wheelchair support for use with Apple Watch.
– Minor text fixes. 0.53.1
– Updated Apple Watch to display Eggs obtained from PokéStops
– Changed distance tracking to better account for GPS drift
– Minor text fixes. 0.51.0
– The bug that caused incorrect vibration notifications has been fixed.
– Day and night modes have changed to more accurately reflect the Trainer’s current time of day.
– Minor text fixes. 0.49.1
– Trainers will be able to transfer multiple Pokémon at a time to Professor Willow. To use this function, press and hold on a Pokémon.
– Pokémon type icons have been added to the Gym battle approach and Gym battle screen.
– The total Candy count for your Buddy Pokémon has been added to the buddy information screen.
– The total kilometers a buddy has walked has been added to the information screen of each Pokémon that has ever been your buddy.
– Minor text fixes. 0.47.1
– Fixed an issue where the Egg-hatching cutscene animation would sometimes be briefly visible from the map view.
– Minor text fixes. 0.45.0
– You’ll earn bonuses for the first Pokémon catch and PokéStop visit each day. You’ll receive a larger bonus when you do this seven days in a row.
– When you defeat the Gym Leader at a rival Gym, there will be a brief period of time where only you will be able to place a Pokémon in the open Gym.
– The amount of Prestige a rival Gym loses when you defeat a regular Gym member has increased. The amount of Prestige gained by training at a friendly Gym has been lowered.
– Minor text fixes 0.43.4
Minor bug fixes. 0.37.0
– Implemented Buddy Pokémon: Trainers will now be able to choose one of their Pokémon to be their buddy. A Trainer can earn Candy for their Buddy Pokémon by walking a certain distance
– Made it easier to select smaller Pokémon on the screen
– Fixed an issue where Eggs would sometimes hatch without displaying the animation.
– Improved performance reliability when a device switches networks to no longer cause the application to hang or stop updating
– Pokémon GO Plus support
– Minor text fixes 0.35.0
– Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche, or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
– Fixed a bug that kept defeated Pokémon at 1HP; these Pokémon will now return as fainted Pokémon. We’re working on rebalancing the training battle, stay tuned.
– Minor bot fixes previous versions
– Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses
– Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed; Trainers will have to indicate they aren’t the driver
– Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
– Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Updated Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Improved memory issues
– Minor test fixes